30kVA UPS Economical 3-phase UPS system protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise
The SVT30KX’s Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) design allows continuous operation at any supported voltage at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time to battery mode ensures no disruption to the attached loads. Automatic and Manual Bypass keeps connected equipment powered even during overloads and UPS maintenance.
IGBT inverter technology produces output power with less than 2% total harmonic distortion (THD) to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of loads, even those with wildly fluctuating power demands.
Managing the SVT30KX is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays critical operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load levels, available runtime, alarm status, battery charge, and voltage and frequency values. Four LEDs indicate bypass, line, battery and fault modes. A serial port allows connection to Tripp Lite’s free local shutdown agent. A built-in card slot supports WEBCARDLX or RELAYCARDSV for network interface and remote monitoring and control. The SVT30KX’s reduced size and small footprint save valuable space.
- Supports half load for 10 min. and full load for 4 min.
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP240V135
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
- Produces output power with less than 2% THD to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak
- Low <6% THDi input rating and advanced IGBT rectifier enables 1:1 Generator Sizing, eliminating costly oversizing requirements for generators, breakers and cables
- On-line double-conversion topology, VFI operation
- Automatic and Manual Bypass for enhanced reliability
- Optional ECO mode for high-efficiency operation
- Internal batteries and expandable runtime options
- Paralleling for capacity up to 3 units
- 2-year limited warranty
30kVA UPS Runtime Chart