We are committed to keeping the information you share with us via our website Polarqatar.com safe and secure. This policy explains how Polarqatar.com collects and uses information, and it explains how we use and protect that information. A separate policy covers Polarqatar.com.
What Information we Collect?
We collect certain personal information at Polarqatar.com in several ways and from several sources. Specifically, Polarqatar.com collects the following information:
- Personal Information: If you become a member of our website, we must ask you to create an Account, and to provide certain information including your name, email address, shipping address, payment card information and other information necessary to complete a membership execution. Polarqatar.com calls this information “Personal Information.” Although you may be asked to upload your photographs for profile visibility, Polarqatar.com does not collect process, store, or retain payment card information. All payment card information is collected, stored, and processed by Polarqatar.com payment card processing Partners.. If you do not want to share your personal information with Polarqatar.com.
- Site Visit Information: Polarqatar.com website passively collects certain information each time you visit our website. This may include information collected from cookies and other common activity logging technologies. This information includes your browser type, operating system, IP address, device specific data, certain search data, web-history data, and general statistics about your activities on Polarqatar.com website.
Polarqatar.com doesn’t sell or rent the Personal Information you share with us through our website to third-parties.
- Polarqatar.com use of your personal information: We use the Personal and Site Visit Information you provide, as well as other information, to process pre-orders and orders for services, to contact you, to provide relevant advertisements, to ensure our website is working properly, and for other purposes that are consistent with the purpose for which you shared your personal information.
- Polarqatar.com may share your Personal and Site Visit information with its Partners: Polarqatar.com may share your Personal and Site Visit Information with certain trusted third-parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including site hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, advertising, and direct marketing campaigns. We call these trusted third-parties our “Partners.” Polarqatar.com carefully selects each Partner, and our Partners take your privacy and the security of the information we share with them seriously. In addition, all our Partners have signed contracts with Polarqatar.com obligating them to securely store and use your personal information, and to respect your privacy.
- Legal and law enforcement requests: Polarqatar.com may also disclose your Personal or Site Visit Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, warrant, or similar legally enforceable request for information.
Can I Access My Personal Information?
You can confirm, change or update the personal information you share with Polarqatar.com by logging into your Polarqatar.com Account or you can also ask Polarqatar.com for help with changing or updating your information by contacting Polarqatar.com support center
Can I Choose to Stop Receiving Polarqatar.com Marketing Messages?
Polarqatar.com may send you marketing messages, including marketing sent to you by email, about our innovative services, and to alert you to relevant advertisements and opportunities. You can always choose to stop receiving marketing messages by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a Polarqatar.com marketing message.
You are not able to opt-out of receiving emails from us that are business related (for instance emails about the status of your profiles).
Can Children Use Polarqatar.com Website?
Our website, and our services are not directed at children under 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. Polarqatar.com does not permit children under the age of 18 to register on its website, to create accounts, or to pre-order or use our services through the website. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13, and you believe he or she has shared personal information with Polarqatar.com, please contact us at care@Polarqatar.com and ask that the information been removed from Polarqatar.com systems.
Does Polarqatar.com Track My Activity Across Other Websites?
Like many websites, Polarqatar.com uses select advertising Partners to “retarget” advertisements. Retargeting occurs when a select advertising Partner places a persistent cookie on your computer or mobile device to track your activities across other websites, and to improve the relevance of the advertisements you receive across the websites you visit.
Also, when you visit our website, Polarqatar.com automatically collects the name of the website you came from (called the “referring page”), and the name of the website you visited immediately after ours (called the “exit page”). This information is used exclusively to improve your experience on Polarqatar.com website, and to increase the relevance of the advertisements you receive.
Because Polarqatar.com use persistent cookies, your selection of the “Do Not Track” option on your browser may not stop the cookies we use from collecting information about other websites you have visited. However, you may prevent our advertising Partners from tracking your activities by adjusting the settings in your browser so it rejects cookies or so it is set to “Do Not Track.” Please remember, Polarqatar.com has no means of confirming or controlling whether its advertising Partners honor the “Do Not Track” browser settings.
What If I Follow A Link To A Third-Party Website?
How Does Polarqatar.com Protect The Information I Share with It?
Polarqatar.com takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Polarqatar.com uses commercially reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to keep the personal information you share with us secure. Despite these safeguards and our reasonable efforts to secure your information, Polarqatar.com cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties won’t be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
How Do I contact Polar Group representative?